The Whole Body Benefits of Green Tea
Most people are already acquainted with the many benefits of drinking Green Tea. But, how many are aware of the wonderful things that bathing in it does for you?
Not only is it an incredibly healthy way to Zen out, but your body is benefiting inside and out while relieving the stresses of the day.
So, What are the Benefits?
1) Green Tea helps to draw out and eliminate toxins from the body and works as an antioxidant.
2) The vitamins and minerals in Green Tea have anti-ageing properties. They soften your skin and help to keep it youthful and flexible.
3) Bathing in Green Tea can soothe rashes and contribute to the faster healing of wounds
4) It helps to relieve body aches, headaches, and sore muscles.
5) The aroma and feeling of slight decadence from bathing in Green Tea is relaxing and mood enhancing at the same time.
Are there more benefits? Probably!
How it's Done
First, for optimum benefit, it's best to wait a while after eating a meal to take any kind of bath. Taking a shower or a bath after eating dinner can interfere with the process of digestion. Digestion requires a lot of energy and a good amount of blood flow toward the stomach. (more on that at HERE)
It is also a good idea to drink water before and after your bath. Stay hydrated.
Anyone who has ever steeped a cup of tea can make a Green Tea bath. Simply put Green Tea bags in hot bath water.
But, if you really want the ultimate in a Green Tea bath experience...
Sand Creek Restoratives offers several Bath Teas containing Green Tea, among a copious amount of other incredibly healthy ingredients.
Three products containing Green Tea are our 100% Natural Holistic Bath Teas:
Lavender Tranquility Contains Dead Sea Salt, Lavender Buds, Green Tea, Oats, Baking Soda, and Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender Essential Oil.
Detox Bath Tea: Contains Dead Sea Salt, Green Tea, Oats, Baking Soda, Ginger Root, Lemon Peel, and Pure Therapeutic Grade Lemon and Ginger Essential Oils.
Calming Chamomile & Milk: Contains Dead Sea Salt, Whole Milk Powder, Chamomile Flowers, Green Tea, Oats, Baking Soda, and Pure Therapeutic Grade Chamomile Essential Oil.
All of our Bath Teas are truly Restoratives for the Body and Mind. Experience the best, healthiest, most beneficial bath soaks for yourself at: https://sandcreekrestoratives.com/